WHERE TO BUY TICKETS
1. Using the timetable, search
for the route, date and time of your journey;
2. Sign in on your MyTrenord account or register;
3. Choose your fare (adult, senior, child) and any surcharges
4. Go to your shopping basket, check that the journey details are
correct and click on "Confirm";
5. Complete the purchase of your tickets by credit card [Visa,
Mastercard and Maestro] or PayPal;
6. The virtual ticket will be sent to your e-mail address/via SMS,
so you can print it/show it directly to the ticket inspector using
your mobile phone.
After your purchase,
print your Malpensa Express tickets or change the return date on
promotional "30 days return" tickets by entering the
PNR code or the order number you were sent by
email by the bank having completed your purchase.
To proceed, click here.
- Purchases must be made by credit
card or PayPal;
- A printout of the order is valid
as a ticket (it does not need to be stamped), to be presented to
ticket inspectors on the train together with an ID document, on
- It is NOT mandatory to print out
the order. Orders shown on smartphones will be accepted by ticket
inspectors on board, or by showing PNR code on the
- Malpensa Express ticket offices
at Milano Cadorna station and Malpensa Airport;
- At the Malpensa Express
self-service ticket machines located at platform nr. 3 in Milano
- In all Trenord and Trenitalia
- From automatic ticket
- From travel agents.