Travel alongside your pet
You can easily transport animals on all Malpensa Express services. For each pet, the cost of the ticket is approximately 50% of the Trenord ordinary 2nd class single ticket.
THE PET SUPPLEMENT IS AVAILABLE AT TRENORD TICKET OFFICES AND POINTS OF SALE.
The transportation of small animals in 1st and 2nd class, kept in a special container (maximum 1 per person) not exceeding 70x30x50 cm, to avoid injury or damage to both passengers and coaches, is free.
Passengers with a boarding pass can transport their pets free of charge.
Rules and restrictions
The transport of dogs is only allowed if wearing a muzzle and a leash, and carrying a certificate from the canine registry office.
DETAILS AND PRICES
- Use: one-way, on the indicated route and direction.
- Validation: NO.
- Validity: 3 hours from the time and date of the specific train selected at the time of purchase.
- Use: both directions, on the specified route.
- Purchase: ticket offices, retailers, ticket machines.
- Validation: required.
- Validity: 3 hours after validation.
Additional fees for animals
Approximately 50% of the Trenord ordinary 2nd class single ticket.
For urban routes in Milan, the ordinary urban fare must be paid for the animal.