Travel alongside your pet
You can easily transport animals on all Malpensa Express services. For each pet, the cost of the ticket is calculated according to the attached price list: approximately 50% of the ordinary 2nd class single ticket.
THE PET SUPPLEMENT IS AVAILABLE AT TICKET OFFICES AND POINTS OF SALE.
The transportation of small animals in 1st and 2nd class, kept in a special container (maximum 1 per person) not exceeding 70x30x50 cm, to avoid injury or damage to both passengers and coaches, is free.
Passengers with a boarding pass can transport their pets free of charge.
Rules and restrictions
The transport of dogs is only allowed if wearing a muzzle and a leash, and carrying a certificate from the canine registry office.
DETAILS AND PRICES
- Use: one-way, on the indicated route and direction.
- Validation: NO.
- Validity: 3 hours from the time and date of the specific train selected at the time of purchase.
- Use: both directions, on the specified route.
- Purchase: ticket offices, retailers, ticket machines.
- Validation: required.
- Validity: 3 hours after validation.
Additional fees for animals
Download the full price list.
For urban routes in Milan, the ordinary urban fare must be paid for the animal.